As an integral member of the Swift team, you will be tasked as a CAD Designer for the creation of structural and systems designs and drawings for Swiftships vessels. The main work location for this position will be in Morgan City, LA.
Some of the key position highlights, but not limited to, are as follows:
- Capable of reading, comprehending boat construction drawings and identify construction components and elements.
- Drafting using AutoCAD, Rhino3d, and SolidWorks 3d.
- Assists with design and layout of graphic presentations.
- Provides drawing reviews to ensure tolerances and specifications are accurately captured.
- Maintaining all project drawings.
- Assists in efforts of turning specifications, sketches, requirements, etc., into end state functional and detail drawings.
- Reviews drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and standards.
- Copies project drawings.
- Creates manual drawings for engineering projects.
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Other duties as requested.
- Partner closely with all levels of Leadership and Staff to support and grow the business and ensure adherence to the industry-standard and best practices.
- Create, communicate, and execute strategic initiatives across a complex and expanding organization.