Clients benefit from a wide range of financing options for any type of Swiftships vessel, equipment, or product.
Swiftships’ 36 Meter Missile Retriever is a quad screw diesel powered patrol vessel. The hull, deck, and superstructure are constructed of aluminum all-welded in accordance with approved codes. The superstructure is a large cabin aft, with raised pilot house forward. The missile retriever is used for a variety of missions; for example, it can be used as a launching platform for unmanned air vehicles and act as a launcher or retriever.
Specifications can be modified in accordance to the operator’s preferences and needs.
• Main Engine: Four (4) GM 12V92MTA engines
• Generators: Two (2) Northern Lights 50 kW generators
• Propulsion: Water jets or Propellers
• One (1) UHF/VHF radio
• One (1) SSB radio
• One (1) Bell/switch alarm system
• One (1) Hailer/intercom system
• Two (2) Hand held marine VHF radios
• One (1) Magnetic compass
• One (1) Radar
• One (1) Depth sounder
• One (1) Radio direction finder
• One (1) Barometer
• One (1) Chronometer
• One (1) Anemometer
• One (1) Speed log
• Two (2) 7.62mm Machine Guns on open bridge (port and starboard)
• Two (2) .50 Caliber Machine Guns (bow and aft deck)
Vessel acquisition programs can include 90 day and two (2) spare parts, CONUS and/or in-country maintenance and repair training, portable self-contained maintenance facilities and follow-on technical assistance in-country.
120 feet (36.58 meters)
BEAM (INCLUDING FENDERS)
25 feet (7.62 meters)
9 feet 9 inches (3.04 meters)
DRAFT (FULL LOAD)
6 feet 9 inches (2.13 meters)
8,099.7 gallons (30,661 liters)
900 gallons (3,406 liters)
1,800 nautical miles
SPEED (NORMAL LOAD)