You will be an integral part of Swiftships team as a Systems Administrator.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administer and maintain all IT systems solutions, services, systems and infrastructure
- Experience installing, configuring, and monitoring enterprise level Windows production environments. Environment consists of dell servers running VMware ESXi along with Dell MD3000i shared ISCIS Storage
- Experience with management of VOIP, wireless devices and MDM (mobile device management) for up to 50 end users;
- Experience with backup software for images and archival is desired;
- Hands-on working experience with Active Directory 2012 and newer
- Email system is based on Gmail Business App;
- Providing support for server software including, but not limited to, Windows 2008, 2012
- Basic Linux experience is required for installing apps and running tools.
- Experience supporting Cisco routers and switches (no CCNA required, but should be comfortable installing basic switches (CISCO and Dell), configuring VLANs and administrating managed wireless network – using Ubiquity Unifi\Cisco)
- Experience with enterprise ERP\Dynamics or other accounting\inventory systems is a plus
- Help Desk experience and Tier I, II support is required
- Must be willing to travel to multiple sites and work weekends if maintenance is required
- Researching, designing, and implementing new technologies to improve the Windows environment
- Problem solving and troubleshooting for the Windows environment and related application
3-5 years of experience with the following:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Exchange 2010
- Windows Administration
- Networking: Switching and Topology Cisco routers/Switches Juniper Firewall
- Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft System Center Administration
- Server hardware installation, configuration and maintenance
- Active Directory Management
- Installation, maintenance, and general knowledge of SQL
What we Offer
We offer you competitive salary and benefit packages with good career development opportunities. At Swiftships, we recognize the value of every employee. Your ideas can take root among a talented team of successful leaders and high achievers – dedicated to excellence, passionate about results, and committed to impact and growth. You will find great opportunities to grow, advance your knowledge, and acquire and cultivate your skills for a bright and successful future. We are committed to creating a safe work environment where everyone is respected and valued.
Swiftships is trusted to provide high-end solutions critical to multi-domain distributed maritime operations, well aligned with future U.S. Navy and Department of Defense modernization and readiness priorities. With experience in all aspects of engineering, shipbuilding and with the ability to provide maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for different vessel types, Swiftships stands as a complete solution provider to the client.
Since our establishment in 1942, Swiftships was known in the market for bringing innovative and effective solutions to offer end-to-end shipbuilding, testing and delivery services for new vessels, complemented by hands-on training and vessel’s lifecycle sustainment support. Our clients book includes Navies and Maritime customers from 53 countries. Our current geographical focus is North America and AMEA, and we predominantly serve Department of Defense, Navies and Army operations, as a prime or sub.