Clients benefit from a wide range of financing options for any type of Swiftships vessel, equipment, or product.
Swiftships’ 65′ Hydrographic Survey Vessel (Conventional Propulsion) is a twin-screw diesel powered single chine vessel that provides a fast stable platform for hydrographic survey operations. Construction of the hull and superstructure is welded aluminum alloy, built in accordance to approved codes and regulatory standards.
The vessel features on the lower level a walk-in engine room, full galley and mess, and a berthing area. On the main deck a large survey data collection is located aft of the raised pilothouse. The provided working deck area connects directly to the survey data collection space. Ride, comfort and maneuverability are all characteristics of this deep ‘V’ hull design. In addition, the lifting strakes and stern wedge help the vessel maintain an even trim throughout a wide speed range. Outfitting is to the highest commercial standard with heavy emphasis on noise suppression.
• Two (2) Caterpillar diesel marine engines, Model C18, rated 1000 HP at 2300 RPM each.
• Two (2) Northern Lights Generator 55 kW, 220/380 VAC, 50 Hertz, three phase diesel generator set.
• One (1) VHF/FM Radio
• One (1) SSB Radio
• One (1) VHF/UHF Radio
• One (1) Intercom/Loudhailer
• One (1) Radar
• One (1) Fathometer
• Multibeam system
• Single beam system
• Pressure tide gauge
• Sub-bottom profiler
• Side scan sonar system
• Sound velocity profiler
• Positioning and attitude system
• Data acquisition system
• Data processing system
(Supplied by Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC))
• Vessel acquisition programs can include 90 day and two (2) year spare parts;
• CONUS and/or in-country maintenance and repair training;
• Portable self-contained maintenance facilities and follow-on technical assistance in country.
• A land base mapping center is available to consolidate data from at sea mapping.;
• Coastal hydrographic mapping charts can be produced.
65 feet (20 meters)
18.3 feet (5.6 meters)
5 feet (1.5 meters)
2,400 gallons (9085 liters)
260 gallons (984 liters)
400 nautical miles
SPEED (NORMAL LOAD)