Clients benefit from a wide range of financing options for any type of Swiftships vessel, equipment, or product.
The 35 Meter Patrol Boat (Commercial Steel) has a steel hull and aluminum superstructure constructed of marine grade alloys.
The hull includes 6 watertight bulkheads forming 7 watertight compartments. Boats can be refueled at sea using side-by-side procedures and run on #2 diesel fuel. Vessel’s functionality is to secure and maintain sovereign waters. Weather survivability includes sea state 6 survival at the best heading and fully operational capability at sea state 4. The vessel is provided with fin stabilizers for optimum sea keeping.
Note: Electronics, armament and engine packages can be modified in accordance to the operator’s preferences/needs.
• Main Engines: Two (2) Marine Propulsion Engines MTU16V4000M
• Generators: Two (2) 125 kW generators
• Propulsors: Water jets or Propellers
• (1) SSB
• (2) VHF radios
• (1) Internal Communication System
• (2) Navigation Radars
• (1) Remote Radar Display
• (1) Autopilot
• (1) Depth Sounder
• (1) DGPS
• (1) ECDIS
• (1) Auto Direction Finder (ADF)
• One (1) 30mm gun system, Oto Melara. The single 30mm gun is a new generation system characterized by digital architecture and high rate of fire (800 rds/min).
• Two (2) Mk 93 50 caliber mounts with MK16 tripod. The MK93 Mod4 Gun Mount is for use with both the .50 cal or MK19 machine guns and (with adapters) the M60 and/or the M240 machine guns.
• Two (2) Mk 82 model 3 7.62mm mounts with Mk16 tripod
• Boat launching well and rescue platform
• RHIB is provided and fitted in a stern launching well. A recovery winch is provided as well as rescue decks on the transom for loading and unloading the rescue boat.
115 feet (35.06 meters)
23 feet 9.5 inches (7.25 meters)
8.1 feet (2.47 meters)
12,873 gallons (47,632 liters)
1,025 gallons (3,785 liters)
1,500 nautical miles
SPEED (NORMAL LOAD)