Clients benefit from a wide range of financing options for any type of Swiftships vessel, equipment, or product.
Swiftships’ Coastal Mine Hunter is a twin z-drive diesel powered vessel. The hull and superstructure are made of fiberglass reinforced plastic (GRP) craft. This vessel is designed to be utilized as a mine hunting/countermeasures craft with a secondary mission of route surveying. It will perform in open ocean operations up to Sea State 3. The hull is constructed of solid laminate skin with foam frames and designed shock capacity. This craft is positioned with demagnetized equipment and is perfect to execute a post-mine strategy. It can also be outfitted for other operations (such as low radar cross section missions) and can offer a class full advantage with a top speed of 12.5 knots. Specifications can be modified in accordance to the operator’s preferences and needs.
• Line-of-site navigation system utilizing low power solid state transmitters
• Depth sounder
• Speed and distance log gyrocompass system
• Sound powered telephone
• General announcing system
• Intercommunication system
• Long range and medium range bridge-to-bridge and bridge-to-shore HF and VHF transceivers
• Dynamic positioning system
• Mine detecting sonar system
• M2 .50 caliber machine guns located on the port and starboard focsle deck level.
• Main Engines: Two (2) magnetically treated diesel engines, rated 517 SHP each
• Generators: Two (2) 85 KW generators
• Propulsors: Propellers
• Two heads equipped with lavatory and shower
• Three 2-man staterooms
One RHIB with one davit with DC electric winch.
110 feet (34.9 meters)
27 feet (8.57 meters)
8 feet (2.5 meters)
6,500 gallons (24,605 liters)
2,500 gallons (9,463.5 liters)
SPEED (NORMAL LOAD)