Clients benefit from a wide range of financing options for any type of Swiftships vessel, equipment, or product.
The designed roles of Swiftships’ 28 Meter Patrol Boat include coastal defense, anti-surface operations, maritime security operations (MSO) and maritime interdiction operations (MIO), surveillance and intelligence gathering, and search and rescue, etc. The boat is based on an exceptionally well proven hull and can be built as an all steel, all aluminum or a steel hull with aluminum superstructure. Weather survivability includes sea state 5 at the best heading and fully operational capability at sea state 3. This vessel runs on diesel fuel, has a top speed of 25 knots and a range of 900 nautical miles. Maximum range can be increased by side-by-side refueling at sea.
Specifications can be modified in accordance to the operator’s preferences and needs.
• Main Engines: Two (2) diesel marine engines rated 1652HP @2300 RPM each
• Generators: Two (2) Cummins 55 kW
• Propulsors: Water jets or Propellers
• Sperry Marine Navigation system
• (1) Night Vision Device (Electro Optical System)
• (1) Intercom/Loudhailer System
• (4) Handheld Portable Radios with Case and Charger
• (1) Global Maritime Distress Safety System (GMDSS) for Sea Area A3
• (3) .50 Caliber Machine Guns. One (1) forward, two (2) on the open bridge (one port and one starboard)
• (3) Mk 93 50 Caliber Mounts with Mk 16 tripod. The MK93 Mod4 Gun Mount is for use with both the .50 cal or MK19 machine guns and (with adapters) the M60 and/or the M240 machine guns.
Crew quarters houses 20 crew. Officer’s quarters houses 4 officers. All quarters have berthing and lockers. A full galley is equipped with a commercial range, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, range hood, pots and pans. Crew head consists of double toilets and wash basons, shower and urinal. The officer’s head consists of a head, lavatory and shower.
93 feet (28.3 meters)
18.7 feet (5.7 meters)
6.75 feet (2.06 meters)
3,800 gallons (14,383 liters)
500 gallons (1892 liters)
900 nautical miles
SPEED (NORMAL LOAD)
24 (including 4 officers)