Clients benefit from a wide range of financing options for any type of Swiftships vessel, equipment, or product.
Swiftships’ 26 Meter Fast Patrol Vessel is a triple water jet, diesel powered, all-welded aluminum patrol craft.
The hull consists of four (4) watertight bulkheads forming five (5) watertight compartments. The functionality of this vessel is to contain and conquer almost any aerial and underwater enemy threats. The hull and superstructure are constructed in accordance with applicable codes or requirements of the client.
Specifications can be modified in accordance to the operator’s preferences and needs.
• Main Engines: Two (2) MTU 16V2000 M94 marine patrol boat propulsion engines with a maximum rating of 2600 BHP @ 2450 RPM with two (2) MTU electronic engine controls for electronic injection system.
• Generators: Two (2) 55 kW generators
• Propulsors: Propellers or Water jets
• One (1) MSI-Defense Systems 25mm Stabilized Naval Gun System. The single lightweight automated 25mm gun provides 200 rounds on the mount and a high rate of fire (200 rds/min) to counter surface and air threats.
• Two (2) VHF radio
• One (1) SSB radio
• One (1) Intercom system
• One (1) Loudhailer
• Two (2) Handheld VHF radio
• One (1) Magnetic compass
• Two (2) Radars with ARPA
• One (1) Fathometer
• One (1) GPS
• One (1) Autopilot
• One (1) ECDIS
• One (1) Sound powered phone system
Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat (RHIB) launching ramp on back deck.
82 feet 1/4 inches (26 meters)
20 feet (6 meters)
4 feet 11 inches (1.5 meters)
2,500 gallons (9,463 liters)
350 gallons (1,330 liters)
1,000 nautical miles
SPEED (FULL LOAD, FULL POWER)