Clients benefit from a wide range of financing options for any type of Swiftships vessel, equipment, or product.
Swiftships’ 185 ft. Crew and Supply Vessel is a quad waterjet diesel powered vessel. The hull and superstructure is of aluminum alloy, welded in accordance with approved codes. Superstructure is arranged with passenger compartment on the main deck with pilot house above. Standards for construction are set forth by the USCG for small passenger vessels (under 100 gross tons).
• Main Engines: Four (4) Caterpillar Model 3512 DITA MUI Marine Propulsion engines, 12 cylinder, turbo charged and after cooled, four cycle, 1445 HP each at 1800 RPM, continuous rating, with ZF model BW255 marine gear.
• Generators: Two (2) Caterpillar Model 3306, 75 KW, 6 cylinder 1200 RPM
• Propulsors: Waterjets, Four (4) Hamilton HM651 series waterjet propulsion units
• One (1) SSB radio
• One (1) VHF radio
• One (1) Radar, GPS and Fathometer system integrated into one display
• Two (2) 4-ton central air conditioning units with heating
• One (1) SSB Radio
Vessel acquisition programs can include 90 day and two (2) year spare parts CONUS and/or in-country maintenance and repair training, portable self-contained maintenance facilities, and follow-on technical assistance in country.
185 feet (56 meters)
30 feet (9.14 meters)
4.92 feet (1.5 meters)
SPEED (NORMAL LOAD)
6,000 gallons (22,712 liters)
27,325 gallons (103,436 liters)