Discover What’s Next For Your Career
At Swiftships, we recognize the value in every employee. Your ideas can take root among a talented team of successful leaders and high achievers—dedicated to excellence, passionate about results, and committed to impact and growth. There is room to develop at Swiftships, where action leads to impact, and impact leads to growth.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES EXIST FOR:
- Experienced/Certified professionals
- Skilled craftsmen
- Cleared professionals
- Transitioning military personnel
- Aluminum welder (must pass test approved by ABS)
- Aluminum ship-fitter (must pass test approved by ABS)
- Marine Electricians
- Mechanical Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Marine screw pipe-fitters
- Contracts Administrator – Draft basic contractual instruments commensurate with skills and grade level. Communicate with CORs and other government representatives relative to contract. Prepare TA, NDA, MOU, subcontracts, BPA, modifications and other contract actions. Prepare, organize and maintain contract records and files, document contract performance and compliance. Provide general contract administration providing expertise in matters related to government contracting for multiple agencies and all contract types. Analyze and evaluate contractual and performance risks associated with statements of work and contract types with an emphasis on pricing. Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal/Political studies/ related field. 3 years of experience in the legal or related field. Knowledge of FAR and the US government bidding process.
- Program Manager – Manages day-to-day shipbuilding operations for the Direct Commercial Contracts (DCC) in the Middle East. Shipbuilding operations that include combat system for Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, and other countries. Project scheduling, timeliness, and milestones for delivery. Communicates project expectations to team members. Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Naval Engineering or Studies. Must have 5 years of experience in Management. 15% Travel Required to Middle East and North Africa Region.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply in person at 1105 Levee Road, Morgan City, LA 70380
SWIFT ACADEMY AND TRAINING:
If you have completed a two year welding course and have 3 months to 1 year’s worth of experience in aluminum welding, Swift Academy may be the right place for you. Click here to learn more.