Integrated Logistics Support
Swiftships provides real-time visibility and asset tracking through radio frequency identification (RFID) based integrated logistics support.
Swiftships’ most recent delivery to the U.S. Navy for ship spare parts and consumables for the Iraq Navy is testimony of our capabilities in integrated logistics support (ILS). Our ISO 9001:2015 (certified) driven process for developing material and support strategies offers functional support by leveraging existing resources and system engineering. This allows us to lower life cycle costs and decrease the logistics footprint, allowing Swiftships to become a leader in ILS.
Swiftships’ proven RFID driven ILS capabilities include the following:
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL)
- Manpower/Crew Analyses
- Packaging handling storage and Transportability (PHS&T)
- Operator and Maintenance Training (CBT & Classroom Instructor Led)
- Configuration Data Management (CDM)
- Technical Documentation
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC)
- COSAL/MICA type creation
- Integrated Allowance Documentation (IAD)
- Failure Modes Effect Criticality Analysis (FMECA)